Electrician - SIFCO Forge, Cleveland
SIFCO Forge, a Cleveland, OH supplier of performance-critical forgings and services to the Aerospace and Energy markets, has an opening for an hourly Electrician.
The qualified Electrician must be proficient in all types of industrial electrical work including knowing the National Electrical Code. Must be able to read complex drawings, make own diagrams, diagnose electrical failures and make necessary repairs by adjustments or replacement of defective parts, dismantle, assemble and maintain a wide variety of complicated electrical equipment, machinery and tools with minimum supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to read electrical construction and distribution drawings and to read complex diagrams on electrical equipment and controls.
• Make repairs to wide variety of electrical machinery, equipment and tools.
• Performs a wide variety of electrical construction such as mounting panels and boxes, installing conduit and electrical raceways, pulling wires, installing outlets and lights with average to minimum supervision.
• Be proficient in the use of all tools, equipment and instruments normally associated with the electrical trade.
• All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous electrician experience in a heavy industrial environment preferred.
SIFCO Forge has a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and pension.
SIFCO Forge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D. If you have questions about the position, contact Pat Tokarcik at email@example.com. However, applications e-mailed to this address cannot be accepted. Applications must be submitted online using the link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15266261.