Technical Program Manager - Cleveland, SIFCO Forge
SIFCO Forge, a Cleveland, OH supplier of performance-critical forgings and services to the Aerospace and Energy markets, has an opening for a Technical Program Manager.
The Program Manager will manage customer relationships and is directly responsible for the preservation of SIFCO’s current customer base and identifying new opportunities to service our customers. The Program Manager will find opportunities through building a long-term profitable relationship, generating new orders, providing status of current orders, and generally acting as the communication focal point and a primary voice of the customer within SIFCO Forge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages customer satisfaction and business retention efforts.
• Manages the customer delivery scorecard.
• Leads problem resolution efforts with customers regarding new orders, order changes, and order status.
• Identifies opportunities through forming long term partnerships with assigned customer and drive conversion of opportunities through the Regional Sales Managers.
• Develops relationships and provides professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
• Remains in frequent contact with the customers to best understand their needs.
• Ensures order and schedule accuracy and alignment through pricing modifications, quantity revisions and delivery reschedules in the system for the benefit of internal and external customers.
• Processes order changes, blanket orders, release modification and product specification communications.
• Resolves complaints and issues in a timely manner aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the Company’s reputation.
• Effectively partners with various departments and communicates order information to the appropriate areas.
• Represents the customer and is responsible for providing the highest service through understanding of the customer, accurate data transmission, integrity of commitment, and positive image of the Company.
• Manages customer portals and performs customer demand analysis.
• Participates in daily morning Theory of Constraint (TOC) walks through the shop and daily ship plan meetings to represent the voice of the customer.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years’ experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role in manufacturing
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, sales or marketing and/or equivalent level of experience
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
• Ability to work in a team and collaborate to resolve problems effectively
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; ERP knowledge (SAP) is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task, have organizational and time-management skills
• Solid business acumen
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Must exhibit attention to detail and accuracy
• Should be able to work independently to drive results
SIFCO Forge has a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan with an exceptional Company match.
SIFCO Forge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D. If you have questions about the position, contact Pat Tokarcik at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, applications e-mailed to this address cannot be accepted. Applications must be submitted online using the link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1556015.