March 6, 2020
To: Our Customers
Continuing our communication on status of key actions as we work to recover from the fire at our Orange location. We understand that this event has caused an interruption in normal service from us.
- We are very pleased to share that the 2500T Press moved from MI has completed installation, is in the testing phase and expected to be forging first parts the week of March 9th. This will put us at now five operating presses on site.
- The 2000T Press continues installation. This Press remains on the timeline to enter service mid-April.
- The remaining two presses to be refurbished are in the component repair/replacement cycle.
- We are utilizing two different specialists in order to speed the timeline as much as possible.
- We will continue to work directly with customers to discuss any impact to scheduled deliveries as quickly as possible. In order to ensure prompt and efficient responses, we ask that if you have questions, please work through your normal point of contact at the Orange facility.
We look forward to recovering the site during 2020 and fully supporting all of our customers forward from that point. We will post our next update on March 20th.
President and Chief Executive Officer