POWERFUL SOLUTIONS UNDER ONE ROOF
Quality Aluminum Forge’s on-time delivery and superior customer service meet the mission-critical needs of its Aerospace customer base. QAF specializes in precision, near net shaped, seamless aluminum forgings and finished machined components and assemblies for its customers. With a large new facility in Orange, QAF has the capability to meet all your needs.
QAF is not just a build to print shop, but an all-source solution provider incorporating powerful CATIA modeling and Deform simulation software to produce forge models from machined part configurations so that customers have another option when sourcing their machined part requirements.
QAF products span the delivery of precision, near net shaped seamless forgings to finished parts and assemblies for the aerospace, commercial and defense industries.
We manufacture parts up to 125sq” of Plan View Area (PVA), utilizing hydraulic presses ranging from 500 up to 2500 tons.
50% of the parts we forge are fully machined, assembled and ready for the next higher assembly, and delivered directly to the assembly line.
- Near net-shaped aluminum forgings and finished machined components and assemblies
- Machining, finishing, assembly and kitting capabilities provide a comprehensive solution
QAF is able to work with our customers to meet their needs for the development of precision aluminum forged products based on finished machined part configurations and digital design specifications.
- Powerful modeling and simulation expertise produces forge models from machined parts configuration
QAF supplies more than 6,000 configurations of forgings made from 250 different alloy systems with new offerings continually being added.
|ALLOY TYPE||MAX PLAN VIEW||MAX WEIGHT|
Quality Aluminum Forge (QAF) is committed to providing world-class services to meet customer requirements and specifications.
Together, we institute a culture of integrity and relentless continuous improvement to eliminate waste, improve quality and reduce throughput time.
We proudly maintain third-party quality certifications for SIFCO’s Quality Management System ensuring all of our products comply with strict ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 REV D certifications.
Reliable Quality Assurance featuring:
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev D certified
- NADCAP Accredited for Heat Treat and NDT
- ROMER arm, CMM, Manual Inspection as well as in process visual inspection
- Rockwell [Hardness] and Conductivity Testing
- Digital Product Definition (DPD) approval
QAF deploys a Superior Quality Management System:
- Ensures all suppliers and processors meet or exceed customer requirements
- Requires use of customer-approved sources for special processes and material manufacturing
- Evaluates all QAF suppliers and processors against our stringent quality and delivery guidelines
- Evaluates based on timely delivery, acceptance rates and customer approvals
MARKETS & REFERENCES
During the past 100 years, nearly every airplane and helicopter has had a SIFCO-forged part on it. The tradition continues. From landing gear components to propeller hubs to engine mounts, SIFCO forgings have kept aircraft safe and reliable.
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- United Technologies